New tint shop

Guest sunshield

Guest sunshield

Hey dudes,

Im about to open a tint shop here in Israel, lots of ilegal tinting going on here, because of stupid "no tint" legislations, any way I would be greatful to hear from your experiance...how to promote, how to start up, I've been in window films for about 8 years doing mainly flat glass, what do you suggest will be the best starting point for a successful shop :thumb ?

Thanks... Uriel sunshield - Israel

www.israsun.com

Guest thetintshop

there's no way any of us can answer that. that's too broad of a question. you need to narrow it down quite a bit.

I can tell you this--whatever you think it will cost you to open a shop, triple that, and you might be somewhere in the vacinity. :thumb:thumb

Guest Radman

welcom

hire people who know "how" and all you have to worrie about is the "why"

presedint ford said people how know how will always work for the people who know why :poke

Guest SQUEEGEE
Hey dudes,

Im about to open a tint shop here in Israel, lots of ilegal tinting going on here, because of stupid "no tint" legislations, any way I would be greatful to hear from your experiance...how to promote, how to start up, I've been in window films for about 8 years doing mainly flat glass, what do you suggest will be the best starting point for a successful shop :rock ?

Thanks... Uriel sunshield - Israel

www.israsun.com

Jiggah,

I'd worry more 'bout getting shot, bombed or taken hostage. Are they seriously going to lock you up over tint when Palenstinian terrorists are walking into malls in broad @#$%' daylight with explosives strapped to their waist?

Dark or Illegal tint will serve two purposes in your country:

A.) It will let the cops know who da fug the terrorist might be

or

B.) Let the fuzz know who the punks are that are running around unchecked in Israel.

I suggest you only tint 35% - 20% at the darkest for legitamate purposes only.

Anyone asking for darker in your turmoltuous social, politacal and religious regional struggle is simply asking for trouble.

Archived