OK I am ready to dive right in...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have SG NR 20 on my windows in the back of my house. I have SS on my sons room, GSG in my room...

So your house is a film experiment too? :jerkit

Oh you have no idea :dunno I had some 160 left over from a job (don't ask) and put it on one front window (North facing)...faded to clear in one year :wall !

TTC :rock

Guest Method

Which SS50 are you y'all refering to to? I would assume a stainless steel of so kind, no? but the 3m Night Vision is about 9%vlr out and the same on the inside. I just hate how that stuff looks after you towel your window, I bout fainted the first time I installed it. With Huper, Your right too expensive, out of box cost is crazy. Not real experienced with suntek, If you need a hook up at Enpro for Madico I might be able to help...don't hold me to it. It has been a minute since I sold my company. Either way you go you will probably be safe dual pane is very forgiving on the reflectivity.

I have V-Kool's 70 on my home and I love it. It sets the bench mark in solar films worldwide and you wouldn't know it's there.

It has no reflectivity visible from inside or out. It has been up for 9 years or so and looks as perfect as the day I installed it and it gets lots of IR, VL and UV exposure and has never been sealed.

Devil

Archived