'03 Chevy Suburban

'01 Nissan Sentra

'99 Chevy Express Cargo

'97 Chevy Express 12 pass.

'96 Chevy Xtra Cab

'93 Isuzu Trooper

'88 Honda Accord

'82 Datsun Pickup

2 crappy '74 914 porsches, one with body conversion kit. Anyone want one?

And a tractor, quads, snowmobiles and a ski boat.

Just think.... if you ever decide to get out of the tinting buisiness you can open a used car dealership with your inventory. :rollin:thumb

hey susquehanna is that a ford fiesta in your last pic? that what we call it here over in the uk! I've had a few xr2 models! didnt think you got them over there???

that's exactly what it is. it's wicked. it's a 1.6L which I gather was the only motor we got over here, but it's fuel-injected now. the boxed fender flares are scratch built from steel. he runs it in vintage hillclimbs, and I'm trying to get him to let me enter it in some drift competitions.

we got fiestas for just a few years, so there aren't very many.... I think 78-80, but my husband would know for sure. nobody ever knows what it is. they think it's a volkswagen or they mix it up with ... :thumb the festiva (which is a korean built piece of crap as opposed to a german built euro ford).

Eclipse, years ago, before we were married, Brian did have his dealer's lic. had a small lot. Obviously the pay wasn't as good as the tint game.

Guest Eclipse

Cool.... sounds like he kept most of the cars from his lot... :rollin Just kidding. I am sure your insurance guy loves you. As your kids get old enough to drive, just take them out to the driveway and let them pick out their first car. :thumb

Guest S and S
It should be a Tint Law!!  that your Company Vehicle should be Tinted :thumb

:rollin

WHY DON'T U CHANGE AVATAR??? :thumb:shock:shock

May be this AVATAR can FIT YOUR CAR?

Leo that was Suppose a Joke!!! :thumb you don't think I would drive that?? :lol

Archived