Customer shocked

Guest goldntint

Guest goldntint

Had a dealer come in yesterday with three tauruses that he picked up from a company going out of business. one green one brown and one burgundy. He comes in to pick them up at the end of the day and finds that now his brown one is silver. I have never had a car come in like this. It actually looked like it was a light brown when I started but as I was buffing it it started to look silver so I called the wife over to look at it and she agreed that it now looked silver where I was done buffing. I thought that this was going to be an average every day detail so I did not take pics but I wish I had because this would have been awesome for before/after. Dealer even asked where his brown taurus was. The whole car was a uniform color (brown) :thumb all over when I started. Any of you ever have this happen?

With a camera and a magnifying glass you can see what the paint still looks like after cleaning off all the fillers and certain oils we use here for just plain :lol paint this section was stripped ..of coarse we redid it before going to auction ...he is wanting 7500.00 for this lady killer :beer

Archived