What types of hobbies do you all have,

Guest crewdog10

Guest BCCwintint

I'm a family man with a kid and a flower bed and a wife and all that and not much time for hobbies. But I like to :beer once in a while and fish and play guitar.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik

dont really like them too.. standing upright, they only reach my knee and I'd have to contort myself too much for it to be any fun... but that Mrs. Sam Gamgee in LOTR was kinda cute :sad

... oppss.. you meant things I do during spare time... golf and my recently acquired R1.. still trying to figure out how I can strap my golf bag to take to the course :beer

going to the gym, ju -jitsu , kyaking, fishing, biking, running,camping,pool swimming , beach volleyball in the wintertime"Carrabean style"and now "RVing" :beer:sad

Guest tintgod
going to the gym, ju -jitsu , kyaking, fishing, biking, running,camping,pool swimming , beach volleyball in the wintertime"Carrabean style"and now "RVing" :beer:poop

you forgot one TW...... GOING OUT WITH COSTUMERS.. :sad

Guest autotintplus
:rollin family, surfing, posting 3.5 a month on TD. I'm actually quite familiar w/ your site for over 2 years-- even before I learned tinting. Just haven't posted a lot. Like to see what kind of characters come to the board. :lol

Archived