Stupid Olfa

Guest High Octane Tinting

I was tinting a windshield after shrinking and installing it I noticed a problem, my olfa had tore the fender up, luckily some heavy buffing took care of it, oh well, there goes that profit.

Its 65%, it was for a man that has some type of light sensitive something another disease (some skin thing). He has a DRs perscription, besides you couldnt even tell it was on when it dried. Pretty clean looking. I guess the scratches is what I deserve for tinting the windshield huh? :beer

I knew I was going to get havoc for posting this. :sad:poop

Don't worry HOT. Although I have never done this particular one, knock on wood, I have seen it way too many times. It's nothing most of us haven't done at some point or another. I saw it early in my tinting done by someone else. He used to keep his knife sticking up in the center pocket. I have always cut my pouches open into 2 instead of 3 pocketsone small and one large. I don't wear a belt or wear pants with rivets, snaps or anything like that. Even my shoes have nothing that can scratch. Cloth type instead of leather :sad Keep my heat gun cord over my shoulder. Little stuff like that I have tried to make a habit.

All these little things make up for all the other bad habits I can't shake like hooking red to ground and putting remote starts on manual trannys without lockouts. :beer

sure thing. I do it cuz I have a special grey or blue hard card with headliner material wrapped on one edge for the dreaded dots. then my red dot, gold card and white teflon goes in the other big pouch. That's my style :beer

Guest Film Critic
What the $%#@ are you doing tinting windshields?

I guess I shouldn't bring up the Rav4, chrysler minivan, and buick we did last month? 20% :mad

I keep my Olfa clipped into my pocket. I keep everything away from the front of me.

Archived