blue max

Guest learner

Guest pmuzik
I actually keep all my tool in a bucket of warm water so it softens it up a little...

don't you find it a bit awkward walking around with your tool in a bucket of water doc :lol

Guest BCCwintint
Orange Crush is just about right in terms of stiffness. the Blue max is very hard. if its not laid flat on the glass it rips the film. I have a 8" for the back Glass with the 8" handle and I have a 5" for the doors. But on the doors I dont use it. I use White knight for the doors. :spit

I've never ripped the film with a Blue Max. How much pressure did you use?

Orange Crush is just about right in terms of stiffness.  the Blue max is very hard. if its not laid flat on the glass it rips the film.  I have a 8" for the back Glass with the 8" handle and I have a 5" for the doors. But on the doors I dont use it.  I use White knight for the doors.  :spit

I have once or twice but it was because a grain of sand or something blew up in it

same here, never ripped film using anything but a corner card or hard card. I use the blue max in the winter to tack the film down, but this time of year I only use a red baron squeegee. Film is dry in a couple hours.

Guest BigZ
Orange Crush is just about right in terms of stiffness.  the Blue max is very hard. if its not laid flat on the glass it rips the film.  I have a 8" for the back Glass with the 8" handle and I have a 5" for the doors. But on the doors I dont use it.  I use White knight for the doors.  :thumb

it was'nt the pressure it was the way I squeeged it I did'nt Put it Flat. I have ripped like 8 times. Cuz I wa'nt squeeging it Flat. Later on I Found out. I Just Dont use it cuz its Very Hard. I like the Orange Crush, like pro tint said its Just Right. :spit

Guest BCCwintint

Maybe it's time to ask my supplier about the Red Baron and the Orange Crush. I like the Blue Max, though. But then again, it's all I've ever used.

Archived