cowboy

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

One Sunday morning an old cowboy entered a church just before services were to begin. Although the old man and his clothes were spotlessly clean, he wore jeans, a denim shirt and boots that were very worn and ragged. In is hand he carried a worn out old hat and an equally worn out bible.

The Church he entered was in a very upscale and exclusive part of the city. It was the largest and most beautiful church the old cowboy had ever seen.

The people of the congregation were all dressed with expensive clothes and accessories. As the cowboy took a seat, the others moved away from him. No one greeted, spoke to, or welcomed him. They were all appalled at his appearance and did not attempt to hide it. The preacher gave a long sermon about Hellfire and brimstone and a stern lecture on how much money the church needed to do God's work.

As the old cowboy was leaving the church, the preacher approached him and asked the cowboy to do him a favor. "Before you come back in here again, have a talk with God and ask him what He thinks would be appropriate attire for worship."

The old cowboy assured the preacher he would.

The next Sunday, he showed back up for the services wearing the same ragged jeans, shirt, boots, and hat. Once again he was completely shunned and ignored.

The preacher approached the man and said, "I thought I asked you to speak to God before you came back to our church."

"I did," replied the old cowboy.

"If you spoke to God, what did he tell you the proper attire should be for worshiping in here?" asked the preacher.

"Well, sir, God told me that He didn't have a clue what I should wear.

He says He's never been in this church."

that same cowboy walks into a bar & two steps in he realizes it's a gay bar. "But what the heck", he says to himself, "I really want a drink".

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of your pen!s?"

The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that, all I want is a drink."

The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your pen!s. Mine for instance, is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just do it'. The guy down at the of the bar calls his Snickers, because "It really satisfies".

The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. So the cowboy ask the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?"

The man looks back & says w/ a smile, "Timex".

The thirsty cowboy ask, "why Timex?"

The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin' & keeps on tickin'!"

A little shaken the cowboy turns to the guy on his right, who is sipping a fruity Margaita & says, "So, what do you call yours?"

The man turns to him & proudly exclaims, "Ford, because Quality is job one". Then he smiles & adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Even more shaken, the cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up w/ a name for his manhood. Finally, he turns to the bartender & exclaims "The name of my pen!s is Secret. Now give me a beer!"

The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but w/ a puzzled look ask, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy says, "Because It's Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!"

Archived