• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Repo

You guys ever heard the term "propaganda" or "psychological operation" or "wet operation"? Ever wonder what the CIA does with all that money? Ever heard the term "false flag operation" or "agent provocateur"? If Clinton was doing this @#$%, yall'd be up in arms.

We have been fooled people, and it's not over yet.

Guest Bowser

Even the very exposure to an alternative point of view sends you into name calling?

Listen buddy, there is one helluva lot more to this story than any of us know.

first off it wasn't name callin. I was telling you to p1ss off. you are the one who first slung mud. and I do realize that there is more to the story but I would rather not really think too far into it and become one of those persons who just becomes obsessed with it. before you start a politcal debate why don't you touch base with members...you are gonna start a fire and just get banned

Guest Bowser

:dunno

The very idea of a forum is for debate.

Sorry if you thought I was slinging mud by saying you only listen to government controlled media, BUT was I wrong? No I was not.

I rudely suggested that you have never been exposed to alternative views, and for that, I apologize.

These are extremely important issues.

In 1939 Germany, Germans who spoke out against H1tler were reacted to the same way, and I don't expect any difference.

I expext that soon I will be arrested for my views, since the constitution has been suspended and the Patriot act allows for secret arrests etc. H1tler could not have imagined what is happening in his wildest dreams.

I'm not mad at you or anyone else here. I'm angry that people aren't even willing to examine what is happening, or what is about to happen.

Archived