Visor Strip

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

I hate installing them even though they are easy money. My customers ask me all the time if they are worth it. I tell them that if they are always pulling the visors down then they could probably use one. Otherwise I think they are ugly.

Guest crewdog10

There's this guy over here who has a brand new SAAB. It used to be nice until he threw some ghetto rims, some ghetto tint, and a ghetto visor strip that covers half of his winshield with limo black. Damn hes got the three G's, it must be GHETTOFABOLOUS!!! :rollin:lol:lol:lol:spit

I have one on my truck but did not install one on the wifes car, she thinks its getto but I never use my flip down sunvisors in my truck so to me its worth it, but not to her! :rollin

Me personally think they are a waste of money cause I hate installing them.

I don't know why you hate installing them. I think it's easy money, but the last one I cut scrap from the back and did it for free. :lol I gotta stop doing that shiz. :rollin

I use alot of 36 and 40 inch rolls so I always have scraps off the top that I use for front strip. The back window scrap is generally perfect for front strip :spit

All our rolls are 40" and we use a plotter to cut them (how easy is that) but I always pull the car out forgetting to install them. They are easy money I used to charge 10.00 for them but now I charge 35 and they still want them.

Archived