How many tintjobs? (DMC)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

im not for sure on the number ..but I thing I came in around 85-90...I had a good month...and yes ..that is just me alone...and not answering phones or setting up appointments...and that is with time to play my playstation while it is slow... :rollin

Guest tintgod

is that full cars mdog....some of mine were trucks with two front doors and pimp strips..still that is a great week for you....you should open up you own shop...you be rolllliinnn in doughhhh :rollin

oh no tg thats cars, trucks, 2drs and a couple residential jobs thrown in there. it was mainly cars though.

about 20 of those were dealer cars. Altimas, Jettas, Passat, bugs, nissan trucks. this one dealership about a mile from here brings us alot of stuff.

I wanna know how many tintjobs these big companies are pullin a month. I remember back in 94 when I worked at ALTAMERE once a week we would get a fax showing all Altamere shops in every states weekly production. I know a Altamere in the Dallas Fort worth area was doing over 30 cars per day average :spit I couldnt believe that, supposidly they had a big dealership that game them mucho business, we were ONLY doing 15 per day back then :rollin

Guest tintgod
I wanna know how many tintjobs these big companies are pullin a month. I remember back in 94 when I worked at ALTAMERE once a week we  would get a fax showing all Altamere shops in every states weekly production. I know a Altamere in the Dallas Fort worth area was doing over 30 cars per day average :rollin I couldnt believe that, supposidly they had a big dealership that game them mucho business, we were ONLY doing 15 per day back then :lol

that is a butt load of cars dude.. :spit ..they must have been the kings of "spit and stick window tinting"... :lol

and the place STILL went out of business :lol MAJOR mismanagement, the people had a gold mine and fvcked it up when they got greedy and tried to open a shop in oklahoma and the oklahoma screwed it up for them :rollin lets just say the shop in oklahoma didnt go over as well :spit

Archived