How many tintjobs? (DMC)

I don't know how many in a month but I average 2 cars a day (5 days a week) plus a few trucks with just D&P thrown in for a switch. A good guess would be about 55-60 this month. But I do alot of installs mixed in with that though. Radios, inverters, amps, accessories, etc. Did an 04 towncar, Venture D&P today and acces. on a Suburban. was slow. Needed the break to enjoy the slight breeze and overcast skys with NO RAIN NO RAIN and post a little on here :rollin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade
:thumbdown not sure. I'll have to check tomorrow when I get to work. This month has been major flat glass compared to cars. You've got me interested in finding out though. We have 3 locations and 8(?) tinters total right now. I'll see if I can find out what all stores combined did. I do know that we've been doing less cars and more flat lately though.........cuz a certain jackass company here is doing unbelievably cheap work with 20% discounts ontop of that. :woowoo

Guest Sprinter

I'd have to go count,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm at 67 and also did 2 mobile homes in there with a couple of R & R's.

Archived