How many tintjobs? (DMC)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

I think I need to get a helper and charge 125 per job and start pumping out 7 a day and pay a tinter helper 675 a week mon-fri!

Guest tintgod
I just ran the report for June. 309 tint jobs for the month.

hmmmm... :lol ..that is 14 cars a day if you work monday -friday...and ten cars a day if you worked everyday of the month :lol:dunno ,..how many guys you have working for you...?

Guest TINTEM

Guys

Dont take this the wrong way if you take all you do for the month and divid it by # cars you did it give you a Avrg $. We have some P/up too for 60 But we also have those Accords for 185 B1/2 too and SUV for 200

I dont do much dealer work Because I dont have time for their BS

For the ones I do They bring them to me I won't go get them Part of the deal I made with them.

As for my Helper making that much Yes His Good at what he does I can leave my shop for a day If needed and I know He's going to take care of things.

He works his ass off for me and In return I pay him Well.

For a Exapmle If Mdog was to come to work for me and He could do 6 a day and Still have the Top Quality work ... I'd Pay him Good too

But I'm one of those guy you better Work as good and as hard as I do to get paid good $

I'm not saying I'm the Best there is. I've just been doing this along time and have worked on Tweaking my system On how We do things that's all

Me Personaly Think We should get 250 500 to Tint Cars Due to this being a LUxary Item It's a want not a need.

PPL dont have to have it Like Gas and Water and Such.

Guest Braud Spectrum

4 cars 13 trucks a half a dozen D & P's a Grayhound bus (RV conversion) and a fair to middlin' sized commercial job. Not a wild month by any means. Lots of rain. :thumb

There were quite a few d/p jobs, but on average 6-8 full cars a day. It's just me and 1 other guy. His quality is a very close second to mine. What's odd is I don't feel rushed or overcrowded. There were times over the last couple of weeks that we would just sit around or look for something to do, sometimes for an hour or two. Am I still a sick freak??

Archived