Quality or quanity?

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

So is it volume or quality. I could take 3 hours a car, but I can't. I have alot of customers. I do 5-8 cars a day. So quality suffers a little. Not that I'm sending out a messed up job or anything, but for example, I can't shave all the door windows. I get them as close as possible, but.... Also I can't charge as much as I might have to to take 3 hours on a car. Everyones economic area is different. If I told some of my customers that my prices would be increased bt 100% they would go down the block to the next tint shop even if I ensured them a completly flawless job with shaved doors.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Masters
:hmmm Sound like this topic has been covered :hmmm:shock 45min neon tint job :lol:lol It is dooable but forget paper work, phone calls, ups, walk-ins etc.......
Quantity = working your arse off for nothing at the end of the day.

Quality = more profit attainable without the work if you charge accordingly.

Devil

:lol

QUALITY, QUALITY and again QUALITY.

But I know some

:asshat :asshat :asshat - they have other idea:

quantity, quantity and :p1ss on customer and quality - main work style in Russia :spit

Guest metint

Quality = more profit attainable without the work if you charge accordingly.

Devil

Profitting through volume sales is like eating soup with a fork... you stay busy, but you'll go hungry.

Quality  = more profit attainable without the work if you charge accordingly.

Devil

Profitting through volume sales is like eating soup with a fork... you stay busy, but you'll go hungry.

I couldn't agree more. I have only a handful of people a month ask me how much anymore. I have built myself on quality and I haven't gone hungry yet. :spit

I can't stand to see someone wholesale, volume discount or hizzo theirselves out of money. I never discount more then 15% and that's for dealers and such ONLY. But every job it right before it leaves.

Archived