Looking for tire dressing.

Guest RonLewis89@msn.com

Guest pimpinaintez

I used shining monkey no spitting tire shine because it really works. I detail cars, so I want want to spend a lot of time doing unnecessary tedious tasks. repeat customers are my #1 way of staying in business. I don't tell them I use shining monkey's tire shine though, hehehe they may buy the cans themselves and put my ass out of business! j/k

there's more to car detailing than just tire dressing, but all in all, I recommend them as their product stands out compared to all others.

check them out here if u want:

http://www.shiningmonkey.com/

:lol6

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shitzzz for that price and same goes for mikedynamics you can buy stoners tire shine and get free shipping and I guarantee there isnt a pennys differance in the chemical make up and most likely is a repackaged product...Monkeys as a marketing tool for a detailing product :mad:mad Fellows if your going to come on and sell boutique products at least be reasonable in your pricing...this is a detailing forum to advance our knowledge and help the less enabled...not to make a dollar on the less informed...and believe me I'm informed :evileye Now if you want a real world hands on endorsement ...send me a sample then I'll help toot your horn if its worthy :spit

Guest Sprinter

I've allways used a water base dressing unless the customer would say something like I like the tires real shinny then they would get the solvent based dressing.

Guest pimpinaintez

I used stoners @#$% before and it's ok, but the @#$% sprays weird and it leave some sticky residue that just attracts dust. the tire shine from shining monkey doesn't leave that crap on the tires, that's why I went with that one. life's too fast baby to sit and wait for @#$% to happen man...

:beer

Guest stingerdetailsupply.com

Hello,

We offer a similar product (Stinger Shine - aerosol), along with solvent based and water based dressings (Gallons, 5's, 30's and 55 Gal. quantities). Please feel free to review our website - although the aerosol is not listed, it should be in a few weeks (website reconstruction) - and the solvent and H20 based are under Tire / Wheel Dressings. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any additional info.

Best regards,

Jon

Stinger Chemical Corporation

Houston, Texas

www.stingerdetailsupply.com

713-STINGER

Guest stingerdetailsupply.com

I'll be more than happy to work with you - perhaps send some samples of products that I would recommend and see if we can meet or exceed your expectations. Please contact me.

Best regards,

Jon

713 - STINGER

www.stingerdetailsupply.com

Ive tried both and the water based tire dressing works for me.With the silicone dressing you have sling off and you have spent a lot of time detailing a car for nothing. The silicone also attracts the dirt to the vehicle tire.

Archived