Tinting Front Windshield - Yay or Nay

Guest chefwong

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Masters
If I'm getting all 4 doors & rear tinted, it just doesn't make sense why I'm leaving the windshield *untinted*. The heat, UV is still coming through the front windshield.

I've yet to see the HO 60% , but I'm considering getting my front windshield tinted with HO 60%. How does one deal with the yearly registration/inspection stickers though ? By law, only the inspection stations can remove/install the stickers on and I can inevitably see this area getting scratched up quite easily.

:lol:spit "By law, only the inspection stations can remove/install the stickers on and I can inevitably see this area getting scratched up quite easily."

:lol:lol Your worried about sticker laws and not tint Laws? :lol:lol:lol

Guest TulaneBME

We don't have inspection stickers in AR, but I did have trouble with the dudes changing my oil scratching my windshield tint when they put stickers on it.

Wow, I'm an engineer and I'd never even considered the whole "head through the windshield" safety aspect of it :beer . My windshield has had 35% across it for five years now. I couldn't live without the stuff.

:lol:lol I like my Johnson Es50 on my whole windshield have had it there for years with no problems, night driving is abit more fun now :lol

Comments like that make it so easy to turn down larger amounts of money for things as ignorant as front windshield. I would love to have mine tinted some days, but it doesn't take but one mistake to change your mind. Such as you getting in a wreck. Getting hurt beyond reasonable measures, insurance not paying :lol because you were breaking a federal law, hitting someone without their lights one because you couldn't see them, then getting sued beyond belief for neglegance

:thumb have a good day and thank you for your comments

Guest BCCwintint
:lol  :hmmm  I like my Johnson Es50  on my whole windshield have had it there for years with no problems, night driving is abit more fun now :lol

Comments like that make it so easy to turn down larger amounts of money for things as ignorant as front windshield. I would love to have mine tinted some days, but it doesn't take but one mistake to change your mind. Such as you getting in a wreck. Getting hurt beyond reasonable measures, insurance not paying :thumb because you were breaking a federal law, hitting someone without their lights one because you couldn't see them, then getting sued beyond belief for neglegance

:lol have a good day and thank you for your comments

That's right. :lol Losing my shirt plus having to live with myself after the accident doesn't sound very appealing, you know. :lol

Archived