WHY?

Guest Angel

Guest Angel

I hope someone can answer me!? I am a female and I cannot seem to find someone to teach me to tint car windows!!! I already know how to tint flat glass. I have tried several companies. They call back but still won't teach me. I have offered money and all my time. Some have offered a crazy price of $5000.00 to $800.00. So why is it sooo hard to get someone to help me. I might be a girl but I love to work with cars. I built my own motor for my 66' chevelle with just a book. I have baught a S-10 pickup that I want to fix up to race. I know working in the car biz will help get the connections to get the parts and special products that I need to finish my truck. And sense I am getting no help I am sending in for a video and manual with step by step instructions on how to window tint. I'm just a little pissed off about the whole thing. Is it because I am a girl or what! Thanks for the input. Angel

Guest DixieGraphics

Its not because you're a girl, it's probably because like any trade it is something that people that make their living from it want to protect.

your best bet would probably be to work at a shop that is not near where you intend to work

Guest metint
I hope someone can answer me!? I am a female and I cannot seem to find someone to teach me to tint car windows!!! I already know how to tint flat glass. I have tried several companies. They call back but still won't teach me. I have offered money and all my time. Some have offered a crazy price of $5000.00 to $800.00. So why is it sooo hard to get someone to help me. I might be a girl but I love to work with cars. I built my own motor for my 66' chevelle with just a book. I have baught a S-10 pickup that I want to fix up to race. I know working in the car biz will help get the connections to get the parts and special products that I need to finish my truck. And sense I am getting no help I am sending in for a video and manual with step by step instructions on how to window tint. I'm just a little pissed off about the whole thing. Is it because I am a girl or what! Thanks for the input. Angel

Next auto tint installation class Orange California begins July 12... 800.447.8468 :thumb Hope to see ya there!

Guest tintgod

if you can make your way to jacksonville florida...I will teach you...as long as you dont set up shop here... :spit:lol

Archived