WHY?

Guest Angel

Guest Angel

I hope someone can answer me!? I am a female and I cannot seem to find someone to teach me to tint car windows!!! I already know how to tint flat glass. I have tried several companies. They call back but still won't teach me. I have offered money and all my time. Some have offered a crazy price of $5000.00 to $800.00. So why is it sooo hard to get someone to help me. I might be a girl but I love to work with cars. I built my own motor for my 66' chevelle with just a book. I have baught a S-10 pickup that I want to fix up to race. I know working in the car biz will help get the connections to get the parts and special products that I need to finish my truck. And sense I am getting no help I am sending in for a video and manual with step by step instructions on how to window tint. I'm just a little pissed off about the whole thing. Is it because I am a girl or what! Thanks for the input. Angel

Buy a roll of automitive film and do a little reading here and try it yourself on some friends cars. If you have done flat glass you have the basic understanding of the film. Do it on your own and save some $

Guest DixieGraphics

Its not because you're a girl, it's probably because like any trade it is something that people that make their living from it want to protect.

your best bet would probably be to work at a shop that is not near where you intend to work

Guest metint
I hope someone can answer me!? I am a female and I cannot seem to find someone to teach me to tint car windows!!! I already know how to tint flat glass. I have tried several companies. They call back but still won't teach me. I have offered money and all my time. Some have offered a crazy price of $5000.00 to $800.00. So why is it sooo hard to get someone to help me. I might be a girl but I love to work with cars. I built my own motor for my 66' chevelle with just a book. I have baught a S-10 pickup that I want to fix up to race. I know working in the car biz will help get the connections to get the parts and special products that I need to finish my truck. And sense I am getting no help I am sending in for a video and manual with step by step instructions on how to window tint. I'm just a little pissed off about the whole thing. Is it because I am a girl or what! Thanks for the input. Angel

Next auto tint installation class Orange California begins July 12... 800.447.8468 :thumb Hope to see ya there!

Guest tintgod

if you can make your way to jacksonville florida...I will teach you...as long as you dont set up shop here... :spit:lol

Archived