Tinted this today...

S&S kinda sounds like my experience with a 57. I tinted it it took my 3 times to get it to look nice the guy had the body shop put it in the car a scratched the hell out of it and then they pulled it out and I tinted it again and now he had a glass shop put it in and scratched it AGAIN and I tinted it again and then I PUT IT IN. BINGO no scratches. I dont want to see that car EVER AGAIN

Guest autotintplus

Very cool hoosier! I did a '57 Chevy a couple of months ago. Did it in 3 "verticle"

pieces. The middle representing 2/3 of the back glass / Needless to say, it was a lot easier to shrink as I also cut film as border. Nowhere to hide anything --so just did my best. Still charged $300. :rollin

Guest fimmo

that car is similar to one I saw at universal studio's in florida! back window in lots of strips!!!

as someone said 'mickey mouse job!!'

post-102-1084391218.jpg

Guest nautiboi73

good job :evilgrin

I did a 50 something chevy like that b4. Dropped the back glass one piece, smug fit. well the owner was getting an upgrade on the stereo equipment. well of all the windows to mess up why did they put a nice rip in the back glass after I tinted it. I was so pissed, I spend like 1.5 hours doing it the first time and now I had to do it again. Needless to say I did make the stereo guys pay me again for haveing to do the extra work.

Guest S and S
S&S kinda sounds like my experience with a 57. I tinted it it took my 3 times to get it to look nice the guy had the body shop put it in the car a scratched the hell out of it and then they pulled it out and I tinted it again and now he had a glass shop put it in and scratched it AGAIN and I tinted it again and then I PUT IT IN. BINGO no scratches. I dont want to see that car EVER AGAIN

I am beginning to feel that way!! The 3rd time he tried to get one of his employees at the recon shop he owns to do it, after two rolls of wal-mart special tint the guy calls me, I said I just tinted it last week!! He was like I dont know but I cant get it, it keeps creasing!! So I did it Saturday!!

Archived