just got my 93 civic tinted...

Guest elrondo23

Guest Tinster

You're missing the point here. If he had done NOTHING, it would have been a definite redo. But he came to the right place to figure out a fix for it...now he doesnt have to return. If a finger comes back, I expect to redo it.

There is no chance after 3 days of a car sitting in the heat/sun, that a finger will look acceptable after you push out the finger.

You're missing the point here. If he had done NOTHING, it would have been a definite redo. But he came to the right place to figure out a fix for it...now he doesnt have to return. If a finger comes back, I expect to redo it.

There is no chance after 3 days of a car sitting in the heat/sun, that a finger will look acceptable after you push out the finger.

:lol That was my thinking also. :lol

Guest S and S
You're missing the point here.  If he had done NOTHING, it would have been a definite redo.  But he came to the right place to figure out a fix for it...now he doesnt have to return.  If a finger comes back, I expect to redo it.

:lol That was my thinking also. :lol

I am with you guys...I always tell customers when they pick up that if this happens that afternoon or night how to fix it.

The good thing here is that he had people with experience tell him how to fix it properly. Lots of times that is not the case and they end up messing things up. Either way would have had to be re-done by then...

Archived