HOW YOU FELT WHEN YOU BG CAME OUT FRIST TIME

Guest lovetinting

Guest TintPimp
:beer? You mean that we are suppose to do the back glass also?

:bling

[*]191932

Funny thing, a tinter came into town one year (this was before I was even tinting, just a story I've been told by a few customers) and he didnt do curved back glass. I even had a customer tell me he said "No, you can't tint those. You have to order a stained glass window" :krazy

I believe he lasted that year and was put out in the cold that winter :krazy:

[*]235161

I've heard of some shops saying that if the window is too curved the tint will bubble prematurely if it's done in one-piece.

:wall

[*]235529

Now I've heard it all :bling:krazy:krazy:krazy:krazy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:ohcrap? You mean that we are suppose to do the back glass also?

:twocents

[*]191932

Funny thing, a tinter came into town one year (this was before I was even tinting, just a story I've been told by a few customers) and he didnt do curved back glass. I even had a customer tell me he said "No, you can't tint those. You have to order a stained glass window" :rollin

I believe he lasted that year and was put out in the cold that winter :twocents:

[*]235161

I've heard of some shops saying that if the window is too curved the tint will bubble prematurely if it's done in one-piece.

:wall

I've heard that one before also! It's hard to believe that some shops still multi piece back glass!

Guest thatsnappyguy
There is a shop not too far from me that charges $20.00 extra to one piece a back glass.

I havent pieced a back window in about 6 years...I refuse to do it in more that one piece. REFUSE.

anyway, after I tinted my first back window, I felt like a worthless tinter.lol. cuz it was hacked up

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

The first 8 hour day I spent tinting on my own with absolutely zero training. I didn't know there was a liner on the film, and I was cutting on the inside. It took me like 3 days to get a cobbled up job on like a 04 vibe which was bran new at the time. Those were the days.

Archived