thinking about getting these..

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

I have tryed just about everything to but my tinting tools in..belts..pouches..aprons...tool bags...im thinking this may be good..and it can be a tint stool too... :evilgrin or :lol6

Guest pmuzik

I have two for my construction tools and the are very handy :evilgrin I thought about them for our tint tools but we just use canvas tool bags just too many pockets in the bucket bags :lol6 seemed like overkill to me

Guest Readyman

I use one of those heavy duty nylon carpenters tool belts. I can fit everything I need in it and it's not as heavy as the leather bags. :evilgrin

I have one of those and I like it but not for auto tinting. The tools could scratch the side of a low slung vehicle if not carefull.

I do have a bucket seat, too, but they aren't very comfortable.

Here's what I sit on...

leatherchair.jpg

I got it at WalMart for $30.00 when I put it together I just left off the back... It is the b*mb! rolls around super nice and has pneumatic adjust for height. :rollin

I have one of those and I like it but not for auto tinting. The tools could scratch the side of a low slung vehicle if not carefull.

I do have a bucket seat, too, but they aren't very comfortable.

Here's what I sit on...

leatherchair.jpg

I got it at WalMart for $30.00 when I put it together I just left off the back... It is the b*mb! rolls around super nice and has pneumatic adjust for height. :kiss

I got one of those, Hoosier. My g/f's seat back came off and the screw was lost. So I bought her a new one and set the old one aside waiting as a back-up :rollin

I use one for my dealer jobs.

I don't have the seat lid for it, but a lid that has 2 compartments that open.

I got mine at Home Depot.

I recomend the lid, you can still sit on it. I actually have a whole second set of tools in that thing. I just leave it in my truck that way I just load up my film and go

Archived