some of my 4th pics

Guest tintgod

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint

Awesome shots there TG...

MDOG look at the bright side, you could have had a fireworks show from my hometown. :lol:lol Pop Pow Kaboom... awe... okay let's go home now! :lol

thats basicly what happened here metint :lol there was this lame azz grand finale then silence :lol I said lets get the hell out of here to the wife :lol people were still sitting in their lawn charis and cars while we were driving off looking at eachother like THATS ALL!? :lol I heard one guy yell ITS OVER!?

Guest S and S

Ours lasted about 15 minutes last night and we were right under ours too!! They were shot off across the street from where we were parked so they were right there!! Pretty Cool, Plus it was the first time I took my 4 year old to see em so he was fascinated!!

Decided to spend the weekend in Corpus Christi and do some fishng. I fished off the docks, caught a few and a hanger. We sat on the beach next to the Lexington and watched the fireworks.

Guest metint
thats basicly what happened here metint :lol there was this lame azz grand finale then silence :lol I said lets get the hell out of here to the wife :lol people were still sitting in their lawn charis and cars while we were driving off looking at eachother like THATS ALL!? :lol I heard one guy yell ITS OVER!?

Had a coworker from LA call me asking where to see the show here... he had come in early for this weeks video shoots. I just laughed :lol Asked wasn't I going to the fireworks, I said, nope surfing the web instead. Them LA boys have no idea how podunk this place is. :lol

Guest Blade

Ours lasted about 25 min. and was pretty good. Funny thing though. The guy next door to the house we were at was yelling....... "that's it?" "You need to come to Texas to see some real fireworks" :lol

Archived