got to meet another TD.com member

Guest thetintshop

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintchick

You guys look like you're trying to do the mr. tough guy stance :hmmm at ease,,,,,,,,I missed Sprinter, he came into town this weekend and he called me but I didnt get to meet him,,,maybe next time! Sorry Sprinter!!!! :hmmm

Guest thetintshop
Very col TTS..I 'd really like to make my way to Texas someday soon :hmmm

that would be cool. :hmmm you're welcome here anytime. :hmmm

BTW, I'm right on your way when your heading to beaumont to see BS. :hmmm:D

Guest thetintshop
You guys look like you're trying to do the mr. tough guy stance :hmmm at ease

actually, we were just standing there talking and roscoe took a pic. :hmmm

I journeyed over 1800 miles in exactly 5 days. I wish I could have met the Humble crew, but poor planning on my part meant no phone # or address (which are both in TTC's sig). Sorry I missed TTC and Mr. P., but I left San Antonio at 8 am and drove to Space Center Houston, then ALL THE WAY AROUND Houston to Humble. It was about 3:30 and I knew TTS closed at 6 (I forgot that he works at home [or lives at work]). So I scooted up I-45 to a country road that led straight to TTS's shop/home. We chatted for about an hour. My daughter started coughing the night before, and I didn't want her to get out and infect his 2 little ones, so her and my wife stayed in the van. I feel so priviledged that TTS let me hold AND use the all-mighty Porter Cable!!! As for the greasing up to enter/exit cars...some cars DO put a strain on my back and legs, but the leg cramps keep me alive and awake. NO pizza on this trip! Only THE BEST fajitas in the free world from La Margarita in SA, and THE BEST Italian from Carrabba's in Dallas. I bought a digital camera on the first leg of my jaunt, and ended up taking over 160 pics. I will be sharing some of the finer tint jobs in the area in the near future. Not only am I the tinter and 12 volt installer, I'm also the Customer Complaint Deptartment Manager. :lol6 By the way TTC, I'm 6'6".

Guest thetintshop
So I scooted up I-45 to a country road that led straight to TTS's shop/home.

country road. :dunno:uh:uh

287 is not exactly a "country road". :lol honestly guys, I really don't live in the boonies. :uh

Guest Eclipse

Very cool.

I was wondering if your shop near your house TTS. That has to be very convienent. I liked working out of my house. I just got sick of people showing up out of the blue to get a quote.

So I scooted up I-45 to a country road that led straight to TTS's shop/home.

country road. :dunno:uh:uh

287 is not exactly a "country road". :uh honestly guys, I really don't live in the boonies. :uh

I put that in there for your benefit TTS. Just a little :lol It's just when you drive on nothing but interstates for 3 days, then a 2 lane road for a couple hundred miles, the pace is different. Oh yeah, TTS does NOT live in the boonies TD! He has 3 stop signs and a school zone all in the same town!!!

Archived