Doing one door

Guest darkdan

Darkdan, checked out your life story. Seems to be the story of a lot of our lives. But "Another reason to hate Canadians"? Eh! What's that @#$%? I'll keep my opinions about Yanks to myself as there is more of you here than us, but I will say somewhere in Texas a village lost their idiot to Washington D.C. :lol6

Guest tintman72

Being in MN, you may want to be careful of using automotive films on any flat glass applications. Depending on which direction the door is facing, you could end up with a broken door glass.

If the building is facing South in any manner it could break due to the weather conditions up there. Automotive fillms generaly absorb a bit more heat than the true flat glass films. When the glass is cold after a night of freezing temperatures, it contrasts, and when the sun hits it in the morning it is possible for the glass the heat up very rapidly only on one side causing the tempered glass to kind of explode.

Normally flat glass films tend to be more metalized than auto films so that they can reject more of the heat away from the glass. Even some of the darker flat glass films may not even be thermo-safe depending on the application. (double pane, laminated, single pane large sq ft, ect.)

I have seen many different types of auto films placed on flat glass with nothing ever happening to the glass but I have also seen alot of broken glass due to the improper use of the auto products as well.

I guess will just have to ask yourself if you feel lucky that day. Or you could contact your film provider or even another shop that may be able to hook you up with some film to do the job without changing the crap out of you for cutting fees and over the counter fees.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, you think Gore would have done a better job? :evileye

All he did was invent the internet

Gore would have done the same thing. Understand people, the globalists are in charge, the figurehead in the oval office is just that.

Both candidates are plants, and both will do what they are told.

Do you really think Bush 42 (IQ not number) is in control? Honestly?

Guest ashemo

Same question in revers: Can you use residential film on an auto? I've got some film left over from my living room windows, and want to tint the slider in my truck. Might be too reflective, but.... Any input?

Andy

Archived