the confessional

Guest thetintshop

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stuck a can of green chile sardines in a door and under the seat of a gay customers legend cuz he was being a prick acting like he could do it but would rather pay someone else to turn wrenches. and he thought he was a pimp.

Guest Braud Spectrum

I was in Home Depot a couple weeks ago in the garden center. They had some Moss Rose that was the most gorgeous color of peach. I already had a real bright pink one I'd snipped and made several other pots out of it so I knew all I needed was a tiny piece... :thumb:thumb I took my thumbnail and pinched off three leaves and a stem and walked out with it. I stuck it in one of the pots with the pink and let it go. About three days ago I started seeing some of the purdiest peach blooms amongst the pink. :ford

Guest Braud Spectrum

I noticed today at HEB the Krispy Kreme donuts had one box of a dozen "holes" with the cellophane torn and only about three holes left in it. :thumb

M & D (hardware store) has a complimentary soda machine with ice and a popcorn wagon for customers. I've gone in there not needing a thing, made a pass thru plumbing and grabbed Coke and some popcorn on the way out. :thumb

Guest DixieGraphics

ok

whenever I make a small cash sale the money goes into my pocket instead of the till (he won't give me a raise so I'm taking one)

Guest Braud Spectrum

:hmmm OK here's a recent one that I am ashamed to tell...but I will.

Remember the tree limb that fell a few weeks back and tore up my fence? Well the trunk part of that limb is still there so the fence can't be repaired until it's gone. I have a clear view of the hell hole apartment behind me from the driveway. BTW The old black man whos car got crushed by the tree is now claiming he was in the car when it happened :nope Anyway, I just so happened to be standing in the driveway watching the SW bell man climbing the pole in the front corner of my driveway :hmmm when I heard the old man bringing his big ol' city trashcan to the back. They make noise when they roll so it drew my attention away from the phone man :evileye and I looked back in that direction just in time to see the trash can roll forward away from him while he's still hanging on to it. It fell making the big lid fall open and catch him on the legs tripping him. He fell face first into the trash can :shock and was more than halfway inside it. :hmmm I watched him get out so I knew he was not hurt then he quickly looked around to see if there were any witnesses to the crime. As fast as I could nonchalantly, I turned back around so he wouldn't see me dying laughing. :mad I hate myself for thinking it was funny.

:hmmm I couldn't help it... it was.

Archived