Dual heat guns

Guest crewdog10

Guest autotintplus

I wouldn't drop it -keep hands out of the way. (3rd degree burns). Other than that, hey go for it. They say it's tricky but faster. :dunno

I've used 2 Milwakee's strapped together for yrs now and love it..I used a folded up scrubbie as a "wedge" in between the 2 guns so the barrels stay snug and aimed to a point and 2 bungee cords to keep it together 1 bungee wrapped on one side of the handle part...the 2nd bungee on the other side of the handle...it has never come apart on unless I wanted it too. I suggest buying 2 guns and keeping them attached , theat way you don't have to "connect" them each time. Takes about 2.5 - 3 min to shrink a back window . Might take a windows B4 you get the hang of it...once you do, you'll never go back. Works with dry shrink best. Let us know how you made out :dunno

Guest crewdog10

I just checked my transformer rating and it's only 1600w. My heatguns are a combined 2600w. :thumb Damn, that sucks, I got all excited and bought the extra extensions, damn it. :lol Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait to go stateside to try it. I could use two transformers, bought I would probably blow the breakers and it would be more trouble than it is worth. :lol

Guest A-Better Tint & Alarm

2 heat guns rock! I've been tinting for 16 years and another tinter in AZ showed me this a couple of years ago. Much faster & easier. Keep an eye on your ext. cords....make sure they're not to long!

while were on the topic..just a friendly reminder t ocover u pyour "trunk end with a drop cloth...avoid any chance of "cord rub marks" on paint jobs ...double the chance with 2 chords :lol

Archived