Dual heat guns

Guest crewdog10

Guest SupertintsUsa.com

I appreciate the method, not for everyone. I liked the bungie straps. I like the 3 minute Beetle (NT) heat form with two guns. More should know about this. (To others: Careful for film damage). All together, more manufacturers are accepting the high heat and stress to there products. Thumbs up! Also check out Equilizer red heat gun with a high cfm. Good stuff.

All together, more manufacturers are accepting the high heat and stress to there products.

I think of it more as the same heat covering twice the area ..it's proven the test of time for me ..I've been doing it that way for a long time now...not for everyone..but worth at least trying :lol

All together, more manufacturers are accepting the high heat and stress to there products.

I think of it more as the same heat covering twice the area ..it's proven the test of time for me ..I've been doing it that way for a long time now...not for everyone..but worth at least trying :thumb

I agree with TW. I use this regularly and I don't pinpoint the heat in one spot but rather a football shaped pattern. You get more heat, CFM, area, etc. I end up adjusting away from the glass just a hair from one gun to compensate. Once you've done it with a couple lightweight guns, and gotten the hang of it over a few back glass's, you'll love it.

Guest Sprinter

I'm with TTC use a good heat gun not the cheapy and you won't need to hold two to do what one gun will do.

switched my friend from the homedepot cheapy to the makita 1100 and he does'nt know why he never switched before he says this things rocks!

I just checked my transformer rating and it's only 1600w. My heatguns are a combined 2600w. :thumb Damn, that sucks, I got all excited and bought the extra extensions, damn it. :thumb Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait to go stateside to try it. I could use two transformers, bought I would probably blow the breakers and it would be more trouble than it is worth. :thumb

Check the amperage rating, not the watts.

Archived