Experianced Tinters !

Guest Custom Effects

Guest Custom Effects

I've been trying to find experianced help for some time now, and even when I offer these people great money I cant seal the deal. tell me what you guys and gals do find people?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Custom Effects

ok.. so I updated my avatar. Now, what can I do to find some good tinters????

And do any of you go out to other shops and try to "steal" a guy?

Guest Radman
Train someone who already shows up clean and on time.

good one! those are hard to find. id almost rather train someone from scratch unless someone comes along that is exeptional and I could let him do jobs by himself then its worth the $$$$$.

Hard to do..a REALLY good tinter is either self -employed or WELL paid already to keep him/her away from other potential employers from stealing them. Luck will have a certain play in your search..hopefully an employer ticked off the tinter at the right time he reads an ad you put out :hmmm

Guest tintgod

what I would do...the best way to seal a deal is....if a tinter comes to you..I wouldnt recommend sealing tinters.....just be up front with them...as to see what they can do and work from there...tell tehm you will pau them what they are worth...but you have to see there work....and I would give them insentives.....im all for insentive plans...if you do this much $$$$ in a week or a month...and you have no comebacks..(this is important...no comeback).. give them a bonus..a certain % of the money that is over that wek or month...

that is what I would do...I have been in the biz long enough to know how much a good tinter is worth and if he can crank out cars and have no comeback..he is worth alot to me..

Archived