Experianced Tinters !

Guest Custom Effects

Guest tintgod
like  ..TW your a really good tinter...that is really ridiculiuos :hmmm  :hmmm  :thumb

:lol:lol:what

Off topic TG..I wanted t oak you this B4..04 Sienna's..you take the panel s off and windows out of them as well?

on those .. I havent yet...

I think I have only done one or two....if im not mistaken these are the vans where the black window role down?..if so....I thing I take the front ones out...but not the back ones....I tried but I couldnt figure how it got them out..cuz the doors also slide like regular vans....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I have only done one or two....if im not mistaken these are the vans where the black window role down?..if so....I thing I take the front ones out...but not the back ones....I tried but I couldnt figure how it got them out..cuz the doors also slide like regular vans....

I'v done quite a few of these now... 20 maybe :thumb I pull the panel back..comes out clean but after all the ones I've done..still a PITA...I remember your the glass puller..in this case , I think it would be better..IF the glass came out easy enough..even the panel would be nice..guess I'll continue in my normal way

Guest tintguy31707

Post a sign in your store front "experienced window tinter needed" every person that comes into your shop will see it and if they know someone who tints I'm sure they will let them know.. if that person is hungry then he will definitely be at your shop :lol.

Its not a tried and tested method, but its all I've got for you.

I suppose you could find me on here, but I'm not willing to relocate :lol

Guest Got_Tint85
TG is currently working on having no comebacks himself. He is almost there. Down to 9 cars a week coming back. Keep working on it TG. I'm pulling for ya :shiz:bingo

:lol6:lol:beer

:lol

:twocents

Archived