Razor Cleaning Side Windows

Guest jester1469

Guest jester1469

I am currently tinting an old Suburban, and once I get the little abrasions off the window with a razor blade, they leave little holes...also, I have noticed that on alot of older cars, they have alot of deep scratches as well..Do they make anything to fill in the these holes and scratches, or am I and the customer just screwed and left with an extremely less than perfect tint job?

Guest shrink

Yeah, the only thing you can do is let it dry, use the lil chizler to try and crush the spots, and then tell the customer there was imperfections in your glass. Tough :lol:beer

Guest BCCwintint

This seems to happen on older GM products. I've done a couple of those older S-10 Blazers that have had some kind of metal deposit on the rear quarter that I couldn't get off. So I had to explain this to them. Luckily, seems that most people are cool. Nothing you can do about it. So, have a nice day! :thumb

Guest autotintplus

Either they're scratched or they have these raised pit thingys like on rebuilt classics & stuff and ruin my chizlers. Got to nail them w/ a razor first. Once I had to remove like 50 of those before tinting. :whisper

Archived