my shop is faster than your shop

Felt like we were working in LA yesterday. Every car that went through the shop had big time power. Started with a bright yellow viper. Then a Ferrari 348 ti. Modified 600 HP corvette Z06. The porsche boxster S is the slowest car of the day. Finished up with a 1972 Plymouth Duster pushing 700 horsepower. thing is crazy. I have to keep a note on the customers file on how to start it. pure race car.

Today was back to normal with volvos, jeeps and a piece of crap toyota van with a quarter million miles on it.

:lol6 Those kind of pieces makes me a wreck until there back home :lol6 Guy wanted me to tint his Bentley and detail his Aston Martin ...Saturday only :thumb when its me and the garage :lol Funny part was the brother asked me if I knew what a Aston Martin was :lol6 Should have replied yeww we do those tyyppes of mowpedss all thee timme :lol6:lol6

Speaking of EURO type cars ...has any one seen pics of the Maserati MC12... 25 being built this year and 25 next year...my true dream car :lol of coarse my second choice"more realistic" is a xtra low mile mint condition 10th anniversary 79 Trans Am :lol6:thumb