Customers DO keep long records.

The bod was chuffed

:lol

I got my bod chuffed tonite :lol

and after a cigarette and 5 minutes relaxing, he's back in here handling his business.... :thumb:lol

BTW, I like the new icons. Good job TD I'll go drink one for you too

The icons are only in this forum.

For a while I was having bandwidth issues, and couldn't afford to have the buttons in the public forums or allow images to be displayed. I've since upgraded (yet again, this time there's nothing left to upgrade to :lol ) so I just have been too lazy to put the buttons back onto the other forums :thumb

Guest High Octane Tinting
Anyway now I have to fight the distributor for compensation and that's like extracting teeth even with paperwork and original owner status.

Extracting without novacine. :thumb

I had a customer ask an INTELLIGENT question yesterday, he went to z-fart and was unhappy, they removed the sides and left the rear. he had me tint both sides of a new crown vic. as he was being rung up, he asked what the warranty is, 'lifetime on film, we warranty the labor as long as you own the car' then he says (be prepared to fall out of your chairs) he says "so how long can I really expect this stuff to last?" I told him that he should get 5 years reasonably out of it before he'd want it replaced anyways. surprised the hell out of me :rollin

Archived