PISSED a guy off

:evileye GOD this is funny :hmmm I pissed off a HOCKEY fan :shock

I read MDOG's sound-off on 7-7-04. He seems to think that the "supposed" Rustler fans won't support the team this next season. Was there any reason for this statement? Have you personally talked to all these fans? Are you a psychic? Maybe you just don't like hockey? That's fine. Keep sitting on your fat butt at home writing to sound-off about things you know nothing about and signing your e-mail or letter with that really cool name while the rest of us get out and go enjoy one of the few fun things this city has to offer. Who thought that name up anyway? MDOG. Riiiight.

sounds like some of the stuff people say on this site or banned people say :hmmm

Guest tintslut
:shock GOD this is funny :evileye I pissed off a HOCKEY fan :nope
I read MDOG's sound-off on 7-7-04. He seems to think that the "supposed" Rustler fans won't support the team this next season. Was there any reason for this statement? Have you personally talked to all these fans? Are you a psychic? Maybe you just don't like hockey? That's fine. Keep sitting on your fat butt at home writing to sound-off about things you know nothing about and signing your e-mail or letter with that really cool name while the rest of us get out and go enjoy one of the few fun things this city has to offer. Who thought that name up anyway? MDOG. Riiiight.

sounds like some of the stuff people say on this site or banned people say :hmmm

:hmmm

Guest Blade
he probably thinks you're of african decent with a name like MDOG. :thumb

I remember before I had ever seen a picture of you, and the avatar you were using was that dog with the big fro........I pictured you as some big black dude with a big ole fro :thumb

Archived