biggest contract ever signed?

Guest areyouthetintguy?

Guest atypicaldave

35K sq ft, 21 story, 84 unit, high-rise condo (The Claridge) on the Gulf, Naples Florida. :lol

A very nervous one-man operation when the contract was signed... five at the time of install. :lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atypicaldave

Installed Vista 38 on the entire building... :lol I'll look the next time I visit. Last I was there was 2 years ago and it was still just as pretty as the day we installed it.

I do the same in Cocoa Beach when I visit... I check on a LLuLLu R-20 job I lost to a competitor in '84... I was selling Sol Gard then. Last I saw it was 2 years ago and it still looked good... one block from the Atlantic.

I did manage to get to tint a panel that had broken, I put So Gard Silver 80 up in '89 and it is the only clear panel in the building.

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

I know of 5 sf bay area companies who have all done jobs over $100,000. :lol LA, Chicago, NY, Boston, Houston, also have many large building jobs. Unfortunately for many of the rest of you it's not that your singles hitters, it's just that your in the minors as far as market area.

I can show all of you how to battle and win with the big boys, but are you willing to come in under $2.00 per sq, sit in traffic constantly, lose bids you've put three months into?

There's good and bad on both sides. I love playin with the big boys (stay tune for upcoming info on 25 story project) but there's that many days we're I'd like to be back selling and installing by myself without all the BS

Guest atypicaldave
lose bids you've put three months into?

Or even three years...

Sign of a good businessperson, got to be able to win it, lose it, take it, or walk way. :lol

Just imagine all that shiot in various stages of tint cancer!

We know the track record of this crap regardless of whom makes it in these modern days and now with depleted naturally ocurring ozone protection levels, someone is going to cry big time some day sooner than later. :lol:lol

Devil

Guest Tint Masters
I know of 5 sf bay area companies who have all done jobs over $100,000. :lol LA, Chicago, NY, Boston, Houston, also have many large building jobs. Unfortunately for many of the rest of you it's not that your singles hitters, it's just that your in the minors as far as market area.

I can show all of you how to battle and win with the big boys, but are you willing to come in under $2.00 per sq, sit in traffic constantly, lose bids you've put three months into?

There's good and bad on both sides. I love playin with the big boys (stay tune for upcoming info on 25 story project) but there's that many days we're I'd like to be back selling and installing by myself without all the BS

At that $2.00 sq.ft. Must be like $ 99.00 a car :lol

Or the Dist. or Manu. biding :lol taking from the hands that feed them :lol

Guest TINTEM

$2 a sq ft LOL

I wouldn't do a Job that low for My own Family

Lowest I go is $4.oo a sqft But it better be big Real big Before I stoop that low

Most Of mine are around 5-12 S/F

2$ a square? I wouldn't p1ss on your windows for that :thumb

I'm with you. I won't come under $4.00 on easy jobs when I'm bored and have no work lined up. I see it this way. You and your competitors set the wages for the area. If they want to underbid every single job, let them. I will still be around when they have underbid and trash jobbed themselves out of business :lol

Archived