Most Reflective tint

Guest Mr.TintMan

Guest Blade

You don't want the most reflective tint. It looks ghetto. Any more reflective than LLumar's Platinum Plus and you need to be :lol for choosing it. :thumb

Guest BCCwintint
You don't want the most reflective tint. It looks ghetto. Any more reflective than LLumar's Platinum Plus and you need to be :thumb for choosing it. :lol

And I think it's illegal in many places, if I'm not mistaken. I know for sure it is in Oregon. 13% reflectivity max here. LLumar PP 35 is 18%.

Guest Blade

Here we can install film with 35% reflectivity . And it's still not reflective enough for all the jackasses in this town. :lol It's confusing the cops I think. The law says no mirrored tint.....yet 35% reflectivity is pretty damn mirrored. :thumb Doesn't matter to me really, I don't install anything that reflective.

Guest BCCwintint

35% reflectivity? Whoa! Hope I don't get behind somebody on the road up there that has that kind of film. The sunlight reflecting off it might cause an accident.

Guest metint
You don't want the most reflective tint. It looks ghetto. Any more reflective than LLumar's Platinum Plus and you need to be :lol for choosing it. :spit

Let's not mention that Quantum leap in reflectivity, eh? :hmmm:hmmm

Archived