Rant and Rave

That's kinda what I meant TTS. I noticed alot of searches can be brought up in search engines. And as much as I like my customers (most anyway), I don't want to be seen cussing out the person that just pissed me off. Plus, when that get mad they come to us. Who do we go to? :rollin

Here's a rant.. I'm tired..

Hahaha.

Seriously - I am actually tired, but.. I got a call yesturday for a f/g job. She asked where I was located - about 90 min from where she is, and she said that was too far. I explained that we go all over, etc. She said she wanted to see our showroom. :notwrthy We don't have a show room. I told her that we have a book showcasing our past jobs we've done, but she wasn't very interested.

Oh well...

RoAcH

isn't that what most people would have in a showroom? a book with pictures?? :lol who needs to pay rent to have a nice place to put a book :lol oh well sorry roach :shock

No biggie. After thinking about it for a while I came up with what to say if it every happens again.

I'm going to say something like - We bring the showroom to you. Along with our extensive portfolio, we bring samples of our film so you can see exactly how it will look in your *own* home.

Something like that.... :lol:lol6

RoAcH

Archived