personal space

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

I have this thing, it's called personal space. and I hate it when people move into it. well, I finally had enough today.

the wife and I went and bought some groceries. as we're checking out, this other couple were putting their stuff on the conveyor. when they were done, they decided to just get right in our back pockets. literally, if I put my hand on my hip, my elbow would have popped his chest. :whisper that's too close for me. my wife said "excuse me" twice. after seeing they were just going to ignore her, I calmly asked if they "would please back up and give us a little room".

the guy freakin lost it. he said VERY loudly "hey now, don't be getting in my face". :fdup

I said VERY LOUDLY, "get in your face??? how about you get out of MY face?"

by now, everyone has stopped what they're doing and watching us.

he said something about his groceries being right there, and I said something about paying for mine. then he picked up a couple items and threw them back on the conveyor and said "ya'll just keep em", and grabbed his wife and stormed off. (like that hurts my feelings)

I yelled VERY loudly, "I am so sick and fukkin tired of fukkin people I could scream"

:flip:lol6:flip:lol6

word of warning--the next time you check out, STAND THE FUKK BACK FROM THE PEOPLE CHECKING OUT. you never know when some idiot, like me, has had enough and decides your the one that he's gonna go off on.

Guest tintgod

I hate when ppl do that to TTS....bugs the :flip out of me....sometimes I would just like to turn around and give them a :lol6 and then ask them :froggy :whisper

Guest Big_John

OH! OH!!

But what about when they take their time putting all their stuff back in their DAMNED wallet AT THE CASHIER.

By now the cashier has started bagging up all my stuff and invariably the other guy grabs a couple of my bags thinking that he forgot a cpl of his. When I say "Umm, thats my bag?!" He gets pissed and makes the cashier stop checking me out so she can examine his reciept to make sure that the bags he just STOLE FROM ME are not his after all!!!!

:whisper:lol6:flip

I have had svit like that happen at walmart. once I left my wallet and checkbook on the little platform thing you write your checks at. as I was picking my bags up off the carousel thing and I trurned around to fill ouit my check and this asshat had his shopping cart right there in the way, I looked at him like he as a retard and the guy gets the point and backs up.

I know what your saying thought TTS. I HATE it when I am writing a check and a mother fvcker is hovering right over me, that gets on my nerves.

Guest metint

Our first problem is to accept our present circumstances as they are, ourselves as we are, and the people about us as they are. This is to adopted a realistic humility without which no genuine advance can even begin. Again and again, we shall need to return to that unflattering point of departure. This is an exercise in acceptance that we can profitably practice every day of our lives.

Provided we strenuously avoid turning these realistic surveys of facts of life into unrealistic alibis for apathy or defeatism, they can be the sure foundation upon which increased emotional health and therefore spiritual progress can be built.

Guest Blade

Yeah.....what metint said......I like your reaction TTS. :whisper Sometimes it's necessary to put these jackasses in their place. He must have known he was the idiot, since he left. If he had felt he was right he would have stood his ground. :lol6 thumbs up TTS.

Guest thetintshop

nowadays, people have bank cards that they have to put in a PIN number. people usually get a little upset if you're standing behind them looking over their shoulder. it's just a good idea to give people some space, especially when they're dealing with money.

I really didn't go off on the guy. he was asked nicely THREE times to move. when someone acts that way towards me when I'm not doing a damn thing wrong, especially in front of my wife, I'm gonna let em have it.

normally I don't ask people to move. I turn around and step on their feet without an apology. that usually gets the message across. but since my wife was being nice about it, I thought I would too.

Archived