personal space

Guest thetintshop

I'm a BIGGIE on personal space...only had to tell a guy to back the hell off once..he was so close I thoughthis nose hairs were going to poke me in the eyes :thumb

Guest DixieGraphics

I completely understand what you did! My friends joke that I have a "bubble" that no one is allowed in without permission. It makes me very uncomfortable when people I don't know well get too close

Guest thetintshop
It makes me very uncomfortable when people I don't know well get too close

hell, it bothers me when people I DO know well get to close to me. I don't want ANYBODY within an arms reach of me. I just have a real problem with people being close to me.

I have a king size bed for a reason. :rollin

Guest metint
I completely understand what you did!    My friends joke that I have a "bubble" that no one is allowed in without permission.  It makes me very uncomfortable when people I don't know well get too close

I'm in my box and you can't see me... kind of thing!? :?

TTS, funny how people will go out of their way to protect a pin # when it will only work with their card. Also, close or distant, if they want the number you are feeding the machine, they will get it.

I remember coming back from a training trip to LA when I was called Monday morning and asked if I had been to Kuwait over the weekend. :?:hmmm:? Turns out someone watched me type in my ATT phone card number to make a call from LAX and used the number to call Pakistan from Kuwait. Phone company called because it was suspicious. :rollin An example of distance talking... :DD

I my opinion you did nothing wrong TTS. I would have left that fat $%#@ have it as well, especially after when the Mrs. was trying to be civil and trying to give this caravan drivin' :rollin head a polite hint(s) to hit the back up beepers and move back a little bit.

Archived