quality

Guest mrebean

Guest Braud Spectrum
the car is black w/ tan leather interior.  since the interior is a light color, it should make darker windows not as dark right?

jR

It's deceiving. The windows will appear darker with a dark interior simply because you won't see the upholstry.

:shock If such a fine vehicle were mine... I certainly would prefer to be seen driving it. :rollin

is it normal for the panels or windows to be removed for a bmw 540i install?

Each tinter is different. Some remove door panels...some custom cut the film to slide or be tucked 1/4" below the rubbers on the bottom so they won't peel up.

Guest S and S
the car is black w/ tan leather interior. since the interior is a light color, it should make darker windows not as dark right?

jR

In my opinion...tan interior looks good with Bronze tint!

Guest MonsterTinter

In my opinion...tan interior looks good with Bronze tint!

I agree, Bronze looks great with tan interiors and gold paint jobs!! :thumb

Guest Litespeeds

The only problem with bronze film is the application of it onto green factory glass. It doesn't really give you the same look as real factory bronze glass like some of the cars use to come with in the early 90's.

The BMW 540i door panels do not need to be removed. If the tinter is good enough, he will be able to remove the door trims and tape up the felt trim around the window and perform a quality job. We never recommend removing the glass because there is a good chance it might not go back on correctly and you will get some wind noise or even possible water leakage.

I would recommend going with a 20% shade of film on the back glass, 30% on the rear doors and 50% on the 2 front doors as this combination flows really nicely on most 4 door sedans. If your state allows a 35% shade, then I would go with that on the 2 front doors instead of the 50%.

Archived