7 year old film

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

a woman comes in to set up an appointment to have her daughters car tinted and tells me how much she likes her window film on her car. she said I did it for her 7 years ago and it's still perfect. this car sits outside every single day in texas heat.

I looked it over really well, and it still looked really good, no adhesive failure anywhere on it.

if this isn't proof enough to use the higher end films, I don't know what is. because you know if I had used a cheaper film, and her car was all purple and bubbly, she would be taking her daughter's car to someone else.

but, then again, the guys using the cheap stuff probably don't plan on being around to see a repeat customer 7 years down the road.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

What film did you use 7 years ago? It's great to have customer's come back to you after so many years.

I guess that is one of the downfalls of this business that we are in. Most people usually buy cars every 3-5 years and some even longer. :thumb

I was gonna say......"must be solargard"  :beer  :lol6

yeah, I was really suprised. :spit

:lol6:lol6

I know what you mean TTS ...The cost difference using "the good stuff" per car isn't worth cheaping out to dyed...it's a no brainer IMO

Archived