Window Graphics, I need ideas

Guest crewdog10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
TTS, why flamez on mirrorZ level - is it O.K. 2 drive?

hell no, it's illegal as hell. :rock:lol

but this truck doesn't go anywhere but car shows. (and a few really late night drives with the top down. :rock )

the camaro is a race car, not street legal. so it can have whatever on it. :evileye

Crewdog, since you are stationed in Germany, did you know you can put a bit of film on the front side window? A small stripe on the top and on the bottom. From the front to the back you make them a little bigger in a slope and cut out some film from the rear side so that together it forms an elipse. That will get peoples attention. I once tinted my back window in 6 stripes of different films and got many calls. Write "windowfilm? phonenumber" on your car. I agree with tintguy that you want to point their attention towards tint not graphics.

Crewdog, since you are stationed in Germany, did you know you can put a bit of film on the front side window? A small stripe on the top and on the bottom. From the front to the back you make them a little bigger in a slope and cut out some film from the rear side so that together it forms an elipse. That will get peoples attention. I once tinted my back window in 6 stripes of different films and got many calls. Write "windowfilm? phonenumber" on your car. I agree with tintguy that you want to point their attention towards tint not graphics.

I once tinted my back window in 6 stripes of different films

I'll borrow this idea - 6 different colors stripes - can turn some heads :evileye

Guest DixieGraphics

tintguy is right, putting graphics on the car will only get people asking about that. put some advertisement for your business on there!

Guest crewdog10

Hey Kohler, do you think you could draw me a rough sketch in MS paint? I like this idea, but I'm trying to picture how it looks.

Archived