27 members have voted

1. 1. How many comebacks do you get?

• Once a month
    • Once every two weeks
    • Once every 6 months
    • Once a year
    • I suck I get them all the time
    • Never get them but garbage can is full

I find this polls kind of interesting and figured maybe this one might be as well.I should be knocking on wood right now,but I can't even remember the last time I had a comeback.I used to get them every once and a while... while I was learning.Alot more in the beginning stages then less frequent as time went on.Now I'm down to huh?Comeback?What for?Same with a ball of tint.Alot more frequent when learning and now the same thing.Huh?What?Throw a piece away?Rare.

I can only rememmber 2 ..but I'll say to play it safe under 5 in 10 yrs :thumb:thumb

(If your refering to film failure combacks)

maybe 1 peeling door a yr.

I thank that ratio partially to the fact that people trade thier cars in much more than they did 10 yrs ago + using a higher quality brand of metalized film :thumb

Guest crewdog10

For me, the garbage can would be full before I let one of my customers go unhappy. But, I'm still learning. As far as comebacks, 1, a rear window on a new Accord had a small crease and I told them I would redo it. :thumb

Guest BCCwintint
I find this polls kind of interesting and figured maybe this one might be as well.I should be knocking on wood right now,but I can't even remember the last time I had a comeback.I used to get them every once and a while... while I was learning.Alot more in the beginning stages then less frequent as time went on.Now I'm down to huh?Comeback?What for?Same with a ball of tint.Alot more frequent when learning and now the same thing.Huh?What?Throw a piece away?Rare.

It's kind of similar for me, I guess. I'm making less mistakes than I did in the beginning, but I am still new. Lots of cars I haven't done yet.

Guest Tint Wiz

Customer rang me up the other week and she said her tint has rubbed off ,so I tell her to come in and I will look at it , :lol6 she came in and it appers her husband is a builder and uses it for work sometimes ,it was a Nissan Xtrail and he had put something in it and sure enough it had rubbed the tint right off :gaybooga and marked the glass as well so just black pen the mark as she did not want to pay for a new window now as it was not my fault that her tint had come off as she first thought :thumb

Archived