carl's jr.

Guest thetintshop

Guest Eclipse

The last time I ate a Six Dollar burger from Carl's Junior I got food poisoning. :thumb

Just last week a buddy of mine had the same burger and got food poisoning. :lol6

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
OK TTS I had to go get a damn carl jr burger today :lol

I knew there was one in wichita falls. there's only like 3 in texas. (I think) and your azz has one right there. :lol:lol

Guest BCCwintint

Carl's Jr burgers are good. I like the double Western Bacon, too. Problem is I don't burn calories like I used to. If I get too fat I won't be able to tint the back glass on small cars. :lol

there are a bunch of the car jr. around TTS we have 2 in this town alone and I can think another in a town just north of here and one in a town about 45 miles west of here. every one of them was a HARDEES at one time.

they do make good burgers though.

Guest Sprinter

we used to have to drive 4 hours for IN N OUT burgers till they opened 6 in our town now its just 15 minutes!

we only would do that when driving to cali!

Guest High Octane Tinting

I like Hardees burgers too, the only problem here is that they dont hire anyone with an I.Q. over 10 to work for them so it takes two hours to get your food. :beer

#1 combo? uhhhhhh.. hold on a second..... do we have a #1 combo?.. I dont know, lets get the manager.

DG and HOT, we don't have Carl's but we do have some of the down home cooking rest. they don't have. I love going to the darkest of the black neighborhods from time to time to get food you just can't get anywhere else. One place comes to mind. They remember my name anytime I go in. Even 6 months apart. Greens and corn and Yams you can't get anywhere else. But I do remember the days of "road trips" just to get good food when I lived in a small town. :trustme

South Park movie in on uncut on Comedy Central. so I have to go. :beer

Archived