OK!! I have started my own company!

Guest Almo

Guest metint
SSAF from England may be involved. Not SSAF from Miami.

Thanks for the concern though for the claims, it is appreciated.

Check this out too, what do you think?

Glass strengthening

almo

Not from Miami, but the area code I saw listed somewhere in the read was 407, which is Central Florida... :thumb

The posted web site on glass strengthening alluded to high temp's need to cure and I find that to be difficult to do with film since film has a low melting point in comparison. :lol

The site is useless in validating the 400% claims. How was that number arrived at verses 300% or 450% and so on? What test was performed to verify such performance? :beer

:lol According to IWFA and the Window Film Committee of Aimcal there is no existing data to support such claims of glass strengthening.

Thanks for your comments though, it is refreshing to have neither negative, or positive.

Not attempting to be negative in my posts, trying to understand the claims and they're validity.

I am careful to not give them false hope, but simply a way to slow the person down that is trying to break in to their place

If any of my customers ask about it, I let them know that this is NOT a typical result of an application. It is only for demonstrational purposes. All my customers realize the boundaries of the applications, and are aware of what can and can't be done with regular window glass.

Why even display a video that doesn't give performance in real terms? If they want in bad enough, they'll find the tool to success. :lol

Well... enough said on this to keep some eyes open for a time.

Best of luck... :hmmm

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol

Geesh.....

THe area code is from Florida, and the only way you got there was from the supplied link that I placed. The number is from a supply company that is not SSAF... come on...a little research would have gotten you to that conclusion. :thumb

My site, and that is the only one that I really care about does not say the glass is strengthened by 400% or more, only that the glass is strengthened with the application of the film. Well ok, ya got me... THE GLASS is not strengthened in the physical point of building muscle.... It simply slows down the potential thief from gaining entry. ... (Feel better now?)

This part.... "Why even display a video that doesn't give performance in real terms? If they want in bad enough, they'll find the tool to success."... what the ??? does that mean... they'll find the tool to success...... The video is simply a sales tool that shows what is possible, and if the customer has enough money, they will go to those lengths... it is sizzle, nothing more, nothing less... The same way that a truck company will show a pick up moving a house... do you really think that everyone believes that the average truck can actually pull a house?

All I know is that I present the data to my customers and they buy film from me and it is installed, and the wheels of industry keep going around. I have top level customers and believe me, they have been buying film for years from various companies and have decided to buy from me instead of them. I win, my competition loses, and my kids get new shoes.

All in all... it all sounds good to me.

Thanks for the support.

Almo

Hi Almo... I am from former USSR - C.C.C.P. - I have more than great Xperience in safety films... Believe me.. If U need some films for your web or something more keep free to contact me - filmZ@dartZ.lv :spit:thumbdown:spit ALL OUR FILMS (+ SG :lol6 ) R tested on nature using real grabberZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GOOD LUCK FROM Z C.C.C.P :lol6

I noticed the Solar Gard logo on the wall above the window... what are you trying to show me.. I am not certain... but thanks for the pics!!!

almo :nope

I have read the posts and I was looking at the test results that you quote. I think that most reputable films can pass these test with flying colors. However, the strenethening is not mentioned anywhere in the testing.

Please help me to understand. :DD

I have read the posts and I was looking at the test results that you quote. I think that most reputable films can pass these test with flying colors. However, the strenethening is not mentioned anywhere in the testing.

Please help me to understand. :rollin

:zzz

Archived