What's the freakiest thing...

About 15 years ago I tinted a station wagon. While installing the back area, I moved some boxes and one fell apart. It was a bank box full of cash still held together by the bank band. I immediately called the company who owns the vehicles and told them.

The lady on the phone says, " OH he did it again. I will make sure someone comes over. There is over $45k in there. He has the cash for change for all the stores." :lol

They were part of a chain of 30 stores in the area.

People don't realize we need to get inside the vehicle. I have run up against countless videos, mags, vibes, condoms, etc. Now I even run into this at homes. You would think these people would at least hide this stuff when we get there.

You just do your job, smile, and leave

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tinted this chicks car and she had spread pics of herself all over the back dash. These were n@ked pics of her doing just about everything with a lolly pop!!! Another time I removed a back seat in a grand prix and found a missed placed bag of weed. The dude said it was not his (he was in the Air Force)but he would return it to his friend RIGHT.

Guest High Octane Tinting

We tinted a car for this guy that does low budget P**n DVD's, he sells them on E-bay for $5. He ask us if he could use our shop one night for a "set". He said our "tools" gave him endless ideas. A tint shop P**n... man the possibilities. :beer

:trustme

Lets see...in 7 years ...a snake that came from under a dash of a 95 Sentra...2 pounds of weed in the trunk of a local Video store operator....more n@ked female pics than playboy could ever print "home grown "and 3 one hundred dollar bills between the seats rolled up in a BMW that belonged to a furniture market rep that was in town for the market :evileye When we returned it he said he was so hammered at dinner the night before he though he gave the waitress a big azz tip : :spit Dang she must have been fine to even think that :lol Forgot a birthday card stuck between the back of the glove box and the car with 2 twentys and a happy birthday to Susie :lol Susie must of had a bunch of credit cards :mad:mad

Guest tinterjim

I was tinting a solarium in this ladys house, as I was working she went into the back yard to lay out ..................nvde :evileye she was attractive, and had these huge breasts (fake) but who cares. :spit

I was tinting a solarium in this ladys house, as I was working she went into the back yard to lay out ..................nvde :evileye she was attractive, and had these huge breasts (fake) but who cares. :mad

If I can touch 'em, they're not fake to me. I like them just the same. still skin and nipples there. :spit

Archived