citroen c3

matty cox

Guest dave351cid
Be careful removing the rear spoiler if fitted - I know somebody that broke the back glass doing this.

Naughty

[*]348534

thanks for that, :lol6

I hope I dont need to.

I had a look at one at the dealers today, ( only from the outside ) that one just had a small lip spoiler on the top edge of the hatch, did not look like it would need removing.

I`ll let you know how I go with it.

dave

Guest dave351cid
Be careful removing the rear spoiler if fitted - I know somebody that broke the back glass doing this.

Naughty

[*]348534

thanks for that, :lol2

I hope I dont need to.

I had a look at one at the dealers today, ( only from the outside ) that one just had a small lip spoiler on the top edge of the hatch, did not look like it would need removing.

I`ll let you know how I go with it.

dave

[*]348887

did the job today. :dunno

no spoiler to remove . back window is more curved than a gold fish bowl so I did it in 2 pieces , sat the full piece on the glass and thought .... no .

easy in two piece and has nice thick heater lines so cant see the join.

sides were no problem, no shrinking needed. (I think some one is just trying to scare me ) very top corners of front quarters are a bit hard to get at.

A royal pain I concurr, back glass very curved I still cant work out if as hard as a 206 ?#

got it in one with suntek but lots of shrinking, quarters 5 mins nice & easy,

rear roll downs because the back edge is so curved & not straight shifts inwards to car so nitemare to template acurately, so took them out, door window rubbers pull out not very deep, & one plastic clip to pop window out, jobs a good en,

but will up charge next time,

Then no bull had a VOSA :thumb guy pull up for a quote (I hasten to add rears only) lol

Did one of these last week. Film can only be shrunk so far... I tried with suntek and it was SO far off I didn't even bother trying with the other brand I had (graphite). Is there really a film on the market that can take that much shrinking? What is it? This is the most curved rear screen I've ever seen, and the only one I've ever had to do in two pieces.

Did one of these last week. Film can only be shrunk so far... I tried with suntek and it was SO far off I didn't even bother trying with the other brand I had (graphite). Is there really a film on the market that can take that much shrinking? What is it? This is the most curved rear screen I've ever seen, and the only one I've ever had to do in two pieces.

that must be real bad. I have never seen one. If you can get JWF over there The renegade line is supose to be some of the most shrinkable stuff on the market.

Guest CZtint

206 is harder then C3, C3 can be wet shrinked, but I do it in two phases, on phase bottom, one phase top, then you are doing middle line, dont do it in very middle, do it closer to bottom, it will greatly help with bottom shrinking.

206 from my experience is about what film are you using, from suntek I have 70% one piece ratio, but sometimes film feels little bit thicker so its 2 piece job.

oh yes, C3 is 100% one piece from suntek HP, just take your time shrinking.

Archived