Tint shops under fire

Guest Tint Masters

Guest autotintplus

I don't tint illegally. As far as I know it's not illegal to apply tint to windows. Dark or not. It's the customer who has to deal w/ the safety inspection first, the n the cop. No loss of sleep at night. I understand big shops may have a different outlook but hey a big shop may do 6 times my volume without going dark. Right now it's 20-40% of my bread & butter. If I don't the other guy gets it and I lose.

I cover my arsz by explaining to the discriminating customer that this (32% in our state) is an everyday driver. 13, 5 can get you a ticket.

They say so? just put it on.

Another scenario is this. The legal limit for lifting a truck for use on streets is a certain height and no more. Well you tell the lift master

you want it so many more inches and I want the big swampers too.

I'm not going to put on mud flaps is what you say. But well as the installer you should ask if he wants them put on or if he doesn't he will be ticketed if caught. He says, so? put it on, lift it. It's my truck and I'm paying you. I don't know of many industries that have as much regress as the tinting industry.. Sure you have to protect your own but you have to make a living too and there has to be a balance. Do your wives a favor and just bring home the stinkin bacon. Thanks for listening to my ventin. :thumb

Guest Tint Masters

In my state :lol6 it's Illegal for the shop to do it :lol6 Just because the guy robs the store and does'nt get caught does'nt make it Ok for you to do it :lol6:lol6

Archived