Defected 2004 Quest Dashboard

Guest pillcrusher

Guest pillcrusher

Hi guys this is my first post. One of my favorite features of the quest is the dashboard. Many think it looks like an airplane. I'm having a problem with the enamel of the middle console. This portion, which stands tubular and holds the controls for radio, nav, etc, has an enamel that I would describe as being similar to soft grit sand paper. It is not smooth but also not abrasive. I have owned my quest for only 4 months and this enamel first started to bubble and now is rubbing off. I take great care of my van and it is not due to friction. The enamel is wearing off to reveal dark black plastic underneath. I just wanted to know if anyone else had this misfortune.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Guest Blade

First off....it's DEFECTIVE....not defected. Second....this is a Window Tinting Forum. You should check with DashboardDude.com. I'm sure they'll have some idea of what's going on with your dashboard that has defected. :lol

Guest tintgod
First off....it's DEFECTIVE....not defected. Second....this is a Window Tinting Forum. You should check with DashboardDude.com. I'm sure they'll have some idea of what's going on with your dashboard that has defected. :hmmm

:hmmm:lol

Archived