Should my slogan be removed?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should my slogan be removed?

• remove it
    • leave it

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it off, just because in my mind all that statement is going to do is to start shizz with the other shops or people in your general area. It all comes down to what you want to do with it. :dunno

I realize that, but I just thought I'd get a general consensus of my peers. What you have to understand is, the other 2 shops in this town do crappy work. I'll try to get a pick of the tint bay at the better of the 2. Then you decide if I should be worried about what they think.

Guest made in the shade

I say leave it on!...it looks so cool...who cares what others say,they are all just jealous!....this crap puts my in mind of car dealers who(aside from having their dealership decal plastered on the trunklid) make up small decals for their sales staff to plunk on the cars they sell saying:sold by:bozo joe......whats next?...decals that say:serviced by,or washed by?what ever happened to people wanting a nice clean car/truck,free of clutter,car audio decals,etc,....personally.,the tacky thing is old boys,and unless you plaster advertising all over that piece of...umm...work you call a truck,how will anyone know you are "boasting "about the great work you do on a flat peice of glass?is your company name on the truck?...do you have a sign on the windshield header saying:the bestest job ever...really!

Guest Blade
haha ha...you must be very proud blade..hehe...

I am.............I get a shiatload of business just from people stoppin' me on the street. It works!!!!!!!!! :lol6:lol6

omg!..I just realized something.....I must be a somebody now...I have 12 posts...or is it 13?

:lol6:lol6 your still a nobody :lol6 J/K.......but it's all good. All tinters are asses in someway.....we deal with the public everyday. Just hopefully not BMW owners everyday.

Archived