Los Angeles Suntek Installer for a G35?

Guest Fluidity

Guest Fluidity

Hi Everyone,

I've been checking this board casually for the last two months since I got my 2004 G35 Coupe and I have my sights set on the Suntek Infinity OP line for my car. But when I do a google search, I can't find a company sight, nor any authorized dealer list.

Any experienced installers out there in the Los Angeles region who work with Suntek film and have done installs on the Infiniti G35? If so, could you please reply or e-mail me with your info so I can contact you?

Thanks,

Jimmy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fluidity

Okay, but I'm looking for a semi-reflective tint, and the Suntek OP line has just what I want. I was referred to a good installer in my area but he only carries Madico and Huper Optik (too expensive). Supposedly Madico has a CoolChrome line (?) that is semi-reflective like the OP, but installers seem to only have Charcool and Onyx for the Madico.

Obviously once I find an installer who uses Suntek (or any other similar semi-reflective tint), I'll inspect their work and ask some questions to make a final decision. But I don't see why I shouldn't be able to pick my own brand of film as well...

Guest Fluidity

Okay... as a customer why would I just pick any good installer and let him pick the film for me? Does that make sense?

Yes there are many good films, and I'm sure there are many good tint installers in my area. But if it's not the fully metallized or neutral film I'm looking for, what's the problem in looking elsewhere? so strange...

Guest Fluidity

why bother putting those "top 10" posts in your sig when you've been obviously been spamming those annoying "uh" gifs

I'd appreciate any helpful replies, not spamming from moderators who tell me "look at installer, not brand" as if both aren't important

I'm not looking just for brand - I'm looking for the semi-reflective tint. Plz no re if you have nothing useful to say no re is thx k :dunno

It IS usefull to tell you you the exact same look can be achieved by MOST other manufacturers...You just don't seem to believe that. I'm telling you what you NEED to know, not what you WANT to hear. You had 2 guys with about 50 years of experience tell you the same thing, maybe we know a little about film...Just maybe... :dunno

Archived